TRIDENT-21 (Gen-3) improvements: (1) Collapsible side water bottle pocket, (2) low profile redesigned Loop faced/Hypalon MOLLE-Air panels, (3) user configurable updated padded dividers, (4) Improved suspension system (new shoulder straps, vented back panel and frame) provides comfortable carry.
TRIDENT backpack is the natural evolution of the popular Javelin™ slingpack into a larger, more versatile backpack. You wear it like a backpack, with the option of quick-access from the side like a slingpack.
The new TRIDENT-21 (Gen-3) is 21 liters in total capacity (1 liter larger than the original TRIDENT), with improved ergonomic shoulder straps, and a removable 2″ waist strap. Collapsible side bottle pocket ready to carry your drink containers. You can now comfortably carry more gear and heavier loads.
Padded main compartment is lined with quilted loop and three configurable dividers providing extra protection and organization for your EDC (everyday carry) items, photography gear, or range gear. A dedicated laptop sleeve holds a 15″ laptop (MacBook Pro / Air). You can access the interior from top or left side, and like a slingpack, you can quickly get to your gear by swinging the backpack to your front. Total 32 pockets and slots to organize your gear.
High-visibility 210-D ripstop nylon interior helps you find things in low-light conditions. Dual hydration system (hydration/CCW compartment, and main compartment) let you carry up to 5 liters of water at once. Hydration hose can be anchored to the left or right shoulder strap.
Low profile MOLLE-Air structure is MOLLE-compatible, and loop-covered for ID patches. Many interior loop fields for CCW and internal organization.
For the best balance of weight and strength, we use ultra-durable 1000-D Cordura® nylon at high-wear areas (bottom panels), and 500-D Cordura® for the rest of the bag. Our Cordura® is treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) for all-weather performance. Using ITW/Duraflex hardware, and lockable YKK® zippers, the TRIDENT is a compact day pack ready to handle any tough situation.
Make your Trident-21 better by adding some accessories!
- NEW: Collapsible side water bottle pocket
- NEW: Low profile redesigned Loop faced/Hypalon MOLLE-Air panels
- NEW: User configurable updated padded dividers
- NEW: Enhanced access to CCW/Hydration back pocket
- NEW: Tough 1000-D on the bottom lightweight 500-D CORDURA for the body
- NEW: Improved suspension (system new shoulder straps, vented back panel and frame) provides comfortable carry
- Net Weight: 3.40 pounds | 1542 grams
- Total Capacity: 21 Liters
- Overall Exterior Size (Fully Extended): 18″ (H) x 11″ (W) x 8″ (D)
- Main Compartment (Interior): 17.5″ (H) x 10.5″ (W) x 5″ (D)
- Top Front Compartment (Interior): 4.75″ (H) x 10″ (W) x 2.25″ (D)
- Bottom Front Compartment (Interior): 11.25″ (H) x 10″ (W) x 2″ (D)
- Rear Hydration / CCW Compartment (Interior): 17” (H) x 10” (W)
- Side Admin Compartment (Interior): 10” (H) x 4.5” (W)
- Water bottle pocket on outside of Side Admin can fit bottles with up to 3” diameter easily and 3.60″ diameter tight fitting
- Padded quilted sleeve for tablet or laptop up to 15” (max. size 16” W x 10” D)
- Full height High-visability quilted loop lining for organization options
- Total 32 organizing compartments and slots
- MOLLE/PALS spec panels for accessory attachment
- Materials: 1,000-D Mil-grade Cordura® fabric on the bottom and 500-D for the body treated with Durable
- Water Repellant
- Genuine MADE-IN-USA MultiCam-Black Cordura® by Crye Precision™
- Hi-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon fabric with DWR (Durable Water Repellent) coating
- Durable RC-Class YKK® lockable zippers, reversed for protection
- Hypalon & Loop faced MOLLE-Air structure for MOLLE accessory attachment
- Mil-grade ITW® and UTX-Duraflex® hardware made from high tensile strength Acetal polymer
- ITW Zipline Orbit (Main zipper) and Spartan molded zipper pulls
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread