Outfitted with an expansive database that includes objects inside our solar system and many deep-sky objects, the Sky-Watcher SynScan v5 Hand Controller provides alignment assistance, GoTo capabilities, and accurate tracking, so you spend less time trying to find objects of interest and more time observing them.
Designed to only work with Sky-Watcher SynScan mounts including the hugely popular AZ-GTi, this hand controller comes with a cable for Alt-Az mounts. Its simple menu-driven interface makes it easy to navigate the 42,000-object database, plus setup and alignment features and various other functions.
An integrated USB 2.0 type-B port allows you to perform firmware updates from the Sky-Watcher website or remotely control your telescope from a PC-running planetarium software.
- Alignment Method: One-Star Alignment, Two-Star Alignment, Three-Star alignment
- Pointing Accuracy: Up to 1 arc min
- Object Catalogues: Messier, IC, NGC, Caldwell
- 13740 Object Database: Including Planets, Double Stars, Named Stars
- Variable Stars & User-Defined Objects
- Backlash compensation
- Periodic Error Correction
- Premium PC Interface: ASCOM compatible, Nexstar-5i compatible protocol and command set
- User-tunable LCD contrast, LED backlight and buzzer volume
- USB connector