Q-tips have been the one of the most popular tools for cleaning optics and lenses of all shapes and sizes. Made in USA, these quality cotton swabs are the best in the industry, outperforming other brands.
How to clean your camera lens, binocular or telescope with Q-tips for a surface with NO oil stains or stubborn marks:
- Use a good quality air blower to remove dirt and grime on the lens surface
- Remove any remaining specks with a soft brush designed for cleaning lenses
- Spray distilled water onto the end of the Q-tip. Press Q-tip against a clean microfiber cloth to get rid of excess water. Starting from center of lens, rub the Q-tip against the lens surface with light pressure only, in a circular/spiralling motion, all the way to the edges of lens surface
- Use the other end (dry end) of the Q-tips to do a 2nd cleaning while the lens surface is still moist.
NOTE: If lens area is big, use 2-4 Q-tips by bunching them together. You may tie a rubber band at the middle for easy handling. Only use distilled water as it will be free of any impurities that may scratch the lens surface.
More features of Q-tips:
- Q-tips cotton swabs have a wide variety of uses including beauty, applying/removing/touching-up cosmetics, household cleaning, arts & crafts, pet care, baby care, cleaning collectibles, painting, car detailing, model building, first aid, and more
- Use Q-tips cotton swabs for all your beauty needs. Get every detail right, from your nails, to your lips, to your face. Perfect for touching up nail polish, lipstick & lip gloss, eye liner, and DIY projects like manicures
- Q-tips cotton swabs are great for cleaning electronics, dusting between the keys on computer keyboards, and cleaning out phone ports. They can also help keep you safe from battery corrosion on motherboards and hard drives
- Q-tips are handy for arts & crafts projects. DIY with Q-tips, apply glue to models, build your own creations, or paint without brushes. Q-tips are great for adult lifehacks too, like DIY nail art, or getting zippers unstuck
- Q-tips are delicate enough for sensitive jobs like baby & pet care. Clean around your newborn’s belly button, between your baby’s toes, or around your baby’s nose. Pets need gentle care too – don’t forget your cats & dogs