EDCM-SLIM 2.0 improvements: (1) easy access front slip pocket, (2) total 23 elastic webbing slots with pen/marker/pencil sized slots, (3) three position removable 6” (overall) double hook key chain tether.
EDCM-SLIM is the smallest of our Everyday Carry Maximizer™ (EDCM) series: 8″ (H) x 6″ (W) x 1.25″ (D). It features 23 of our “Maximizer” offset-stitched elastic channels, and 3 flat pockets that deliver unparalleled organization. If you are looking for a low-profile organizer to accommodate your essential EDC items, EDCM-SLIM is what you need.
Utilizing our signature “Maximizer” staggered/offset elastic loops, you maximize the use of the internal space than other pouches using elastic webbing with shared stitches. Now with pen/marker/pencil sized slots.
EDCM-SLIM gives you ample space for essential gear while keeping a flat profile when fully loaded. There’s a large flat pocket on both the left and right panel, each with 1″ paracord loops on top. A removable 6″ double hook key chain tether can be placed on either side in three positions.
Pull handle and lockable #8 YKK zippers with circular paracord pulls for security and easy access. 1,000-D CORDURA® with TEFLON® by DuPont®, and MOLLE/PALS back panel further provide durability and modularity.
You can attach the pouch onto any MOLLE/PALS surface with MOLLE Sticks (#99MS5X4*); or convert it to a hook-and-loop attachment using the MOHL-Air adapter panel (#017700*); or use our 1″ UNIVERSAL STRAP (#012001*) to carry it over your shoulder. *Optional accessories.
FAQ: What is a “Maximizer™”, and how is it better than the other EDC organizers I have?
Answer: VANQUEST® Maximizer™ is a series of improved organizers that use our proprietary Maximizer™ webbing to “maximize” the use of space. The Maximizer™ webbing uses staggered/offset elastic loop channels, and is 15.5% more efficient in saving space compared to traditional elastic loops with shared-stitching.
In nature, geometry of a honeycomb achieves the maximum use of space with minimal use of material and weight. In other words, VANQUEST® Maximizer’s staggered / offset elastic loops are like those hexagon units in a honeycomb (See diagram):
Given the objects stored all have the same diameter (e.g. a Sharpie, or a flashlight), each repeating hexagon unit is 15.5% smaller than traditional elastic loop arrangement (square), and that’s how we “MAXIMIZE” the use of space.
- Net Weight: 5.0 oz | 141.7 gram
- Size: 8” (H) x 6” (W) x 1.25” (D)
- One external easy access and two internal storage pockets
- 23 elastic “Maximizer” webbing slots: Staggered and offset stitching on elastic webbing reduces unusable space
- Grab handle eases hand carry and removing from pockets
- 6” double hook key chain removable tether and three 1” paracord attachment loops
- 2” (H) x 4.5” (W) ID/Morale patch loop panel on front
- MOLLE/PALS webbing on rear for modular attachment
- Materials:1,000-D Military grade Cordura® fabric with water-repellent Teflon® fabric protector by DuPont®
- Hi-visibility, lightweight & moisture resistant 210-D Ripstop nylon interior.
- Durable RC-Class YKK® #8 zippers, reversed for protection.
- User-friendly circular zipper paracord loops
- High tensile strength nylon webbings and binding tapes
- Finished with high tensile strength bonded nylon thread